|Join Our Social Network For Updates|
Join Our Telegram channels:
|🔔 Off-campus Drive||Join Now|
|🔔 Fresher Jobs For BE, B-Tech, ME, M-Tech, BCA, MCA, BSC, MSC||Join Now|
|👨🏻🤝👨🏻Aptitude Exam Discussion||Join Now|
|💼IT Experienced Jobs||Join Now|
Build A Professional Resume for free
Cognizant Offcampus drive 2022 Freshers:- Job Description
Qualification: Bachelor in science , engineering, or equivalent
Requirement Understanding and Analysis:
- Understand the functional/ nonfunctional requirements.
- Participate in client calls and prepare the clarification list to seek clarifications.
- Prepare the list of requirements and seek review inputs from the key stakeholders.
- Update requirements traceability matrix.
- Create an impact analysis document (for a simple change) to understand the impact on the existing functionality, as required.
- Provide inputs to create the low-level design for the module based on the understanding of the requirement and HLD.
- Identify the list of reusable assets that can be used and share inputs.
- Share the list of components with the Senior Developer/ other relevant stakeholders and seek inputs.
- Based on LLD, identify the component that needs to be created.
- Set up the environment for creating the component.
- Replicate the existing code to the environment.
- Establish a connection to the databases.
- Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
- Follow coding standards and best practices to check code quality.
- Generate code quality documents for the code review through various tools (Informatica, Aqua).
- Share the developed code for review.
- Rework the code based on inputs shared by the Sr Developer and Module Lead if required.
- Identify unit test case scenarios based on the design.
- Prepare unit test cases and test data under guidance.
- Merge code in the built environment and seek inputs from the Senior Developer.
- Conduct peer reviews for the other team members.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting if required.
- Conduct unit testing based on the identified test scenarios.
- Fix simple defects identified during unit testing.
- Prepare unit test document based on the test results and share the same for review.
- Integrate and conduct system integration testing.
- Address queries raised by the QA team within defined timelines.
- Analyze and fix the defects identified during functional/nonfunctional testing.
- Understand the impact/ criticality and priority of the defect.
- Conduct regression testing for QA testing.
- Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Track the status of defects using the test management tool (ALM, QC ).
- Close the defect in the test management tool once resolved.
- Branch off the existing code in the version control tool (VSS, CSV).
- Identify configurable items.
- Maintain version control across different configurable items (documents component, data mapping clarification document, etc).
- Share the environment setup details with the deployment team.
- Provide inputs on instructions (in case of standard).
- Create a deployment package under the guidance of senior members of the team.
- Raise deployment requests to the deployment team to deploy the code in the integrated environment.
- Review the deployed component in the environment.
- Load the test data.
- Conduct smoke testing under guidance.
- Share notification with the QA team post-completion of testing.
Service Support and Maintenance:
Specific to production and maintenance support:
- Prioritize incidents based on criticality.
- Route the defects logged to the right stakeholder if required.
- Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
- Coordinate with the different stakeholders to resolve as per SLA.
- Run appropriate tests, once the defect is resolved.
- Track the status in the test management tool (QC, Alma, etc).
- In case of any recurring incidents, prepare a learning document capturing the known errors.
- Provide inputs to the module lead in the creation of a transition plan (project steps and milestones).
- Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by the Lead.
- Share artifact with supervisor for review.
- Upload the article to the knowledge management repository.
- Search the knowledge repository for information to resolve problems.
- Apply best practices/ learning during code development.
- Create reusable assets and their documentation.
- Create value additional documents (value added by the team to the client) and share them with the team.
- Provide inputs in the creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demos, and presentations.
- Conduct training or knowledge-sharing sessions (in the case of niche technology).
Employee Status : Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Upload Your Resume to get hired Soon:- Click here
✅ 15+ Top IT Companies Placement Material In Just 🔥Rs: 99🔥:- Buy Now
To Know More Details About this job Opportunity click the “Apply Now” Link Below.👇👇👇
How to Apply:- Cognizant Offcampus drive (Please Apply before Expire date of the link)
Method 1:- You can apply through the career page of the company.
Method 2:- You can apply through the direct link. which has been provided below.
🔔List Of Top 10 Offcampus Drives. Recently going on
[catlist orderby=date numberposts=10]
To Apply Through Direct link:-
Step 1:- Click below Apply Now link.Apply Now
Step 2:– You will be redirected to the career page of the company.
Step 3:– Fill all required details in the form for which job you are applying:
Step 4:- Click on Submit Button.
Step 5:- Wait for a few days you will get a response from the company soon regarding your interview Process
Cognizant Offcampus drive 2022 Freshers
😊 Thanks for visiting our Website. You will get a better opportunity soon. Best Of Luck. 👍
Cognizant Offcampus drive 2022 Freshers
- Samsung Off-Campus Drive 2023-Hiring Intern | Any Bachelor’s degree | Chennai
- CSS Corp Off-Campus Drive 2023-Hiring Technical Helpdesk Executive | Bachelor’s Degree | Hyderabad
- Capgemini Off-Campus Drive 2023-Hiring Service Desk Engineer | Any Graduate | Noida| 3.5LPA*
- Mphasis Off-Campus Drive 2023-Hiring Technical Support Associate | Any Graduate | 4.5LPA*
- TCS NQT Registration 2023 | 18/19/20/21/22/23/2024| B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma| Salary: Upto 19LPA