Finastra Is Hiring
Associate QA Engineer
|🔔 Off-campus Drive||Join Now|
|🔔 Fresher Jobs For BE, B-Tech, ME, M-Tech, BCA, MCA, BSC, MSC||Join Now|
|👉Instagram Page||Join Now|
|👨🏻🤝👨🏻Aptitude Exam Discussion||Join Now|
|💼IT Experienced Jobs||Join Now|
|💼Graduates Jobs for BBA, MBA, BA, MA, B.Com, M.Com, Any Graduate and Diploma||Join Now|
|✅ 15+ Top IT Companies Placement Material In Just 🔥Rs: 100🔥||Buy Now|
Finastra Recruitment 2023. Hy job seekers. if your qualifications match the details we have mentioned above. Then don’t wait for the deadline. Apply For this Amazing Opening As soon As possible. for more information, you have to scroll down the post we have mentioned everything in detail about this opening.
Finastra is hiring Fresh Candidates.
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Development, the Associate QA Engineer creates and executes product test plans to ensure software products meet design specifications and product quality standards. Assists Development team with process improvements to improve product quality.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Associate QA Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create test cases from product specifications.
- Executes test plans and test cases and compiles results.
- Sets up and maintains personal testing environments. May set up team testing environments.
- Assist in the review of software development processes to improve product quality.
- Tracks defects from detection to resolution and works with developers to reproduce and resolve defects.
- Communicates with stakeholders on product issues.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of existing products, operations or systems.
- Reviews product documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Provides support to stakeholders prior to GA release of software.
- Create and/or run SQL scripts to populate data and validate test results.
- Design, develop, and maintain test scripts to be automated.
- Provide testing effort estimates for enhancements.
- 0 – 1 years’ experience in software testing or related field.
- Experience in the software or financial industry preferred.
- Experience with relational databases preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods and techniques including the software development lifecycle.
- Effective planning and organizational skills, with an attention to detail.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think ‘out of the box’ for process improvements.
- Ability to work with specialized software tools; effectively implement and evaluate new processes or plans.
- Ability to execute test plans and test scripts for commercial software applications, document expected results vs. actual results, and record software defects.
- Preferred knowledge of automated testing software tools with ability to design and develop automated testing programs.
- Preferred knowledge of the Agile software development methodology.
To Know More Details About this job Opportunity click the “Apply Now” Link Below.
How to Apply:- Finastra Off-campus drive 2023 (Please Apply before Expire date of the link)
Method 1:- You can apply through the career page of the company.
Method 2:- You can apply through the direct link. which has been provided below.
To Apply Through Direct link:-
Step 1:- Click below Apply Now link.
Step 2:– You will be redirected to the career page of the company.
Step 3:– Fill in all required details in the form for which job you are applying:
Step 4:- Click on Submit Button.
Step 5:- Wait for a few days you will get a response from the company soon regarding your interview Process
Upload Your Resume to get hired Soon:- Click here
Finastra Off-Campus Drive 2023-Hiring Associate QA Engineer | Bachelor’s Degree | Kerala| 5LPA*
Job updates For BBA, MBA, BA, MA, B.Com, M.Com, Any Graduate and Diploma join:- Click HereApply Now
|Join Our Social Network For Updates|
😊 Thanks for visiting our Website. You will get a better opportunity soon. Best Of Luck. 👍
- Samsung Off-Campus Drive 2023-Hiring Intern | Any Bachelor’s degree | Chennai
- CSS Corp Off-Campus Drive 2023-Hiring Technical Helpdesk Executive | Bachelor’s Degree | Hyderabad
- Capgemini Off-Campus Drive 2023-Hiring Service Desk Engineer | Any Graduate | Noida| 3.5LPA*
- Mphasis Off-Campus Drive 2023-Hiring Technical Support Associate | Any Graduate | 4.5LPA*
- TCS NQT Registration 2023 | 18/19/20/21/22/23/2024| B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma| Salary: Upto 19LPA