JPMorgan Off-campus Drive 2022
Role:- Product Analyst
|Join Our Social Network For Updates|
Join Our Telegram channels:
|🔔 Off-campus Drive||Join Now|
|🔔 Fresher Jobs For BE, B-Tech, ME, M-Tech, BCA, MCA, BSC, MSC||Join Now|
|👨🏻🤝👨🏻Aptitude Exam Discussion||Join Now|
|💼IT Experienced Jobs||Join Now|
Build A Professional Resume for free
JPMorgan Offcampus drive 2022 Freshers:- Job Description
Key objectives will include:
• A Subject Matter Expert level understanding of the customers (employees), functions, and employee tools within the firm, how they operate, and key integration points
• Understanding, tracking, and ensuring proper cross-functional integration on a variety of features and enhancements across a diverse portfolio of stakeholders
• Direct contribution and collaboration with a variety of firm-wide teams to deliver strategic features, drive delivery and value and achieve an optimal employee experience across the firm
• Ownership and accountability in helping to drive the spread, adoption, and success of the global
workplace application rollout
The analyst will deliver strategic change and help drive and manage projects for the MyWorkplace Mobile application. They will establish and utilize analytics tools, materials, templates, and models to drive a strong data-driven operating model. They will take ownership of specific initiatives from inception to implementation. Their role will include engaging with senior management for the successful completion of projects.
The role will utilize a range of business skills acting as a liaison between stakeholders, functions, and system/tool owners. The individual will be expected to collaborate with the business and the different departments of corporate services to ensure a seamless end-to-end information and process flow and provide support and guidance to partners.
- Ability to work independently to manage specific processes and related tasks/issues
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions when variables, alternatives, and outcomes are not clearly defined
- Strong sense of prioritization and ability to execute against deliverables; able to take personal accountability for key processes and issue resolution
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills, can adapt and work well with diverse sets of situations and people
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and interface effectively with cross-functional employee groups
- Strong deductive reasoning, analytical thought, and logic-based skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses, and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional, and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Upload Your Resume to get hired Soon:- Click here
✅ 15+ Top IT Companies Placement Material In Just 🔥Rs: 99🔥:- Buy Now
To Know More Details About this job Opportunity click the “Apply Now” Link Below.👇👇👇
How to Apply:- JPMorgan Offcampus drive (Please Apply before Expire date of the link)
Method 1:- You can apply through the career page of the company.
Method 2:- You can apply through the direct link. which has been provided below.
🔔List Of Top 10 Offcampus Drives. Recently going on
[catlist orderby=date numberposts=10]
To Apply Through Direct link:-
Step 1:- Click below Apply Now link.
Step 2:– You will be redirected to the career page of the company.
Step 3:– Fill all required details in the form for which job you are applying:
Step 4:- Click on Submit Button.
Step 5:- Wait for a few days you will get a response from the company soon regarding your interview Process
JPMorgan Offcampus drive 2022 Freshers
😊 Thanks for visiting our Website. You will get a better opportunity soon. Best Of Luck. 👍
JPMorgan Offcampus drive 2022 Freshers
- Samsung Off-Campus Drive 2023-Hiring Intern | Any Bachelor’s degree | Chennai
- CSS Corp Off-Campus Drive 2023-Hiring Technical Helpdesk Executive | Bachelor’s Degree | Hyderabad
- Capgemini Off-Campus Drive 2023-Hiring Service Desk Engineer | Any Graduate | Noida| 3.5LPA*
- Mphasis Off-Campus Drive 2023-Hiring Technical Support Associate | Any Graduate | 4.5LPA*
- TCS NQT Registration 2023 | 18/19/20/21/22/23/2024| B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma| Salary: Upto 19LPA