Zoom Off-campus drive 2023 | Software Engineer | Freshers || BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech|| Banglore || 4.5LPA*
Zoom Off-campus Drive 2023
Role:- Software engineer
|Join Our Social Network For Updates|
Join Our Telegram channels:
|🔔 Off-campus Drive||Join Now|
|🔔 Fresher Jobs For BE, B-Tech, ME, M-Tech, BCA, MCA, BSC, MSC||Join Now|
|👨🏻🤝👨🏻Aptitude Exam Discussion||Join Now|
|💼IT Experienced Jobs||Join Now|
Build A Professional Resume for free
Zoom Off-campus drive 2022 Freshers:- Job Description
About the Job
- You will participate in the internal design sessions and develop, implement microservices for the commerce platform
- You will own a component of business services and ensure its production readiness
- You will be working on cutting edge cloud technologies
- Creative and technically strong with proven record in building custom portals with micro services driven architecture and reusable APIs.
- You will work with the team of individuals and architects to deliver high quality solves in the areas of B2B with multi-Route-to-Market strategies.
- You will require good understanding of the SaaS/Subscription commerce using modern distributed systems architecture
- You will be working with the guidance of Enterprise and Domain Architects, Product Owners and/or Business Systems Analysts, cross functional engineering teams to design, develop, and implement technical solves from the system perspective
If you are excited about the potential of leading Zoom’s continued evolution into an agile, nimble, customer-obsessed enterprise applications organization, then this role is for you!
About the Role (Responsibilities includes but not limited to)
- You are experienced and a confident engineer in writing software code on one or more programming languages.
- Java EE experience including REST services, Web Services, and/or other portal technologies
Preferred experience with an RDBMS such as Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server and any no-sql db’s like Maria, MongoDB
- Working knowledge of software engineering principles, domain driven design patterns, and R&D Engineering practices
- Use of integration applications (eg., mulesoft, rmq, kafka, SOA etc)
- Knowledge of cloud foundry, kubernetes, dockers, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, spring boot and Hibernate / JPA
- Familiar with Devops processes and agile methodology.
- You must have experience in debugging and identifying bottlenecks and performance optimization.
- You feel comfortable in building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems.
- You have strong computer science fundamentals.
- If you have experience integrating the microservices/custom portal applications with ERPs like Oracle (On-Prem/ Cloud) / Zuora/ or CRM systems like SFDC will be a plus.
- Partner with multiple technology teams (eCommerce, Salesforce, Oracle, Zuora, Data Engineering, Cloud-Native tech in-house systems) to implement system solves keeping the customer/partner experience as focus,
- Establish credibility and relationships with cross functional and senior technical leaders within Zoom and among customers and become trusted advisors
- Must be able to adapt to an evolving environment and set of responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi projects environment with effectively and efficiently problem solving capabilities
- Ensure work is performed in accordance with a high standard of service and quality
- High level of attention to detail while maintaining vision of the larger business objectives and meet company goals
- Plan, organize and manage stakeholders effectively
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Experience in presenting systems/IT concepts to senior IT leaders and architects, ability to communicate with passion, articulate with in technical context solving business use cases
- Highly positive and collaborative individual that excels at developing working relationships, building consensus, and fostering trust and collaboration at all levels
Upload Your Resume to get hired Soon:- Click here
✅ 15+ Top IT Companies Placement Material In Just 🔥Rs: 99🔥:- Buy Now
To Know More Details About this job Opportunity click the “Apply Now” Link Below.👇👇👇
How to Apply:- Zoom Off-campus drive (Please Apply before Expire date of the link)
Method 1:- You can apply through the career page of the company.
Method 2:- You can apply through the direct link. which has been provided below.
🔔List Of Top 10 Offcampus Drives. Recently going on
[catlist orderby=date numberposts=10]
To Apply Through Direct link:-
Step 1:- Click below Apply Now link.
Step 2:– You will be redirected to the career page of the company.
Step 3:– Fill in all required details in the form for which job you are applying:
Step 4:- Click on Submit Button.
Step 5:- Wait for a few days you will get a response from the company soon regarding your interview Process
Zoom Off-campus drive 2023 Freshers
Join Our Telegram channel:- Join Now
Join Our Instagram Page:- Join Now
😊 Thanks for visiting our Website. You will get a better opportunity soon. Best Of Luck. 👍
- TCS Mass Hiring Intern Recruitment 2023-Hiring For Multiple Roles -| Any Graduate/PG
- QSS Technosoft Off-Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Trainee – Software Engineer |Bachelor’s Degree
- KPMG Off-Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Software Analyst |B.E. / B. Tech / BSC IT,
- TCS Freshers Walk In For Citizen Service Executive |Any UG/PG
- VMware Off-campus drive 2023 || Technical Support Engineer|| Freshers || Bachelor’s Degree|| Banglore || 5LPA*